May 5, 2018
• John is STILL sick, but plods through like a champion... if that champion went on to have his medals stripped for steroid use.
• Jonnie gets defensive about his recreational vehicle choices.
• John ruins petting zoos for everyone.
• Memories from the Nashville Flood of 2010
• The boys chat about the Cosby verdict, the #MeToo Movement, and the responsibility of the Church towards survivors of abuse.
Plus, a conversation about how being aware of our own depravity makes us less judgmental of others.
This episode is NOT sponsored by Cats®️ : "Like dogs, except they poop in a box and hate you."